How to solve outlook disconnected error
Microsoft outlook disconnects usually due to internet connection problems.Some of the time,when Outlook neglects to work because of some availability issues. At that specific moment of time, it produces a confusion in an association in light of the fact that, without this program, no single representative can continue with their work.If your Outlook application shows that it is disconnected, it could be affecting your ability to configure a mailbox, view mailboxes, or send and receive emails
Steps to solve the outlook disconnected error
- First and the most important thing you need to check is that the internet connection should be working properly.
- Check if you are getting enough signal of your WiFi connection
- Try to restart your computer and relaunch your outlook app.
- there are two mode in outlook offline mode and online mode, check if you might have set to work in offline mode.
- Start your application in safe mode buy typing outlook.exe/safe in run box which you can get by searching Run in windows search.
if the problem is still there and you done all the steps above, then the only option left is to uninstall Microsoft Office and install it Once again on your device. Check how to Install Microsoft Office on laptop desktop and Mac