Learn how to fix PowerPoint found a problem with content in pptx.
When you will open a PowerPoint file that is in different location, PowerPoint will not open it as it comes from untrusted location. It is a built in security feature in PowerPoint not to open those file that are not trusted. It will also through error sometimes when a file comes from different computer systems. It will show PowerPoint found a problem with content in pptx and PowerPoint can attempt to repair this file. In order to solve this issue we need to allow untrusted location and also you can follow the steps that are mentioned below very carefully, otherwise you will not make it. So lets get started.
- Open your PowerPoint application.
- Click on the File option that is on top of the PowerPoint window.
- Go to the options.
- Now click on Trust Center.
- Navigate and click on Trust Center settings.
- Then click on trusted location.
- now scroll down and add new location.
- You will warning this location will be treated as trusted source for opening files, if you change or add a location make sure that new location is secure.
- Browse the path where the file is located and add path.
- Now click on OK on every window.
- Now you can open the file that was not opening before.
If you want to know Microsoft office 2016 download link follow the link given.Its the direct microsoft office 2016 download link