PowerPoint enables you to embed a video specifically into your introduction. You can even alter the video inside PowerPoint and modify its appearance with a video style.
To insert a video from a file on your computer:
- From the Insert tab, tap the Video drop-down bolt and select Video from File.
- Find and select the coveted video document, at that point click Insert.
- The video will be added to the slide.
Embedding a video from a website
A few sites—like YouTube—enable you to implant recordings into your slides. An inserted video will even now be facilitated on its unique site, which means the video itself won’t be added to your document. Implanting can be an advantageous method to decrease the record size of your introduction, however you’ll likewise should be associated with the Internet for the videos to play.
To preview the video:
- Ensure the video is chosen.
- Tap the Play/Pause catch underneath the video. The video will begin playing, and the timetable alongside the Play/Pause catch will start to progress.
- To bounce to an alternate piece of the video, click anyplace on the course of events.
To resize the video:
- Select the video. A box with resizing handles will appear around the video.
- Click and drag any of the handles to resize the videos.
Related Articles At Office Setup.