I want to stop Microsoft Office Updates
Microsoft Office updates are automatically on to look for new updates, to stop Microsoft office updates you need to follow the steps below:
- You need to open any application like Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Create a blank document in order to get in the application.
- Click on File and go to account options.
- In the account option you will see your email registered there, and below that there is an option check for updates.
- Click on the Update option and turn it off.
- Choose never check for updates.
- Confirm your choice.
There is also an another way of disabling the updates that is to turn off the Windows updates in settings of your computer system.
For more information visit Office.com/setup