Information about Header & Footer in Word document
If you cannot see the header and footer toolbar in any area of your word document, you can make it visible by clicking on the view option in the toolbar and then click on the Header & Footer.
Now lets come to the point now, In order to get different header and footer in second page of your word you have follow the steps below
- On the toolbar find Page setup and click on it.
- Now move to layout option at the end on the options panel.
- There will an option of Headers & footers with two chekboxes
- Check on both of them
- Now the header box will say First Page Header in case if you have and anything in the previous Header box before it will not be there now.
- There is also a switch button that you can use to switch from header area to footer area.