How to Fix Winword.exe error
Winword.exe is a file that we run to start Microsoft word application. Sometimes when you open this file if might encounter an error showing popup and the message displayed inside is The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000715). Click OK to close the application.
There might me several reasons for this error but the most common ones may be those that are listed below.
- Registry files of Office might be corrupted.
- dll Files of the Microsoft office might be corrupted.
- Misplacement of systems and configuration files of Office.
- Malware in your drives.
- Antivirus blocking the Office executable files.
How To fix Winword.exe error:
There are various things you should try to fix solving this issue.
- Try restarting your device.
- Check your Antivirus defender, try find if antivirus is blocking any file of Office
- Repair Office installation from control panel.
- Restart the Winword Process from Process explorer.
- Update your windows.
- Run sfc Scan. Open Cmd and Type sfc /scannow.