Office Setup Versions
Microsoft Office setup has a wide range of products with different features.These versions include office setup 2016, office setup 365, office setup Home & Student and much more. For All these products you will need a Microsoft office account to access the full features of office setup. If you use services like Outlook, OneDrive, & Skype then you should definitely have a Microsoft account. Recommended links for installing Microsoft office setup are www.office.com/setup , office.com/setup , setup.office.com . Join us today & find the possible, your business needs office 365 & office 2016
Welcome to Office
Create, Communicate & Collaborate with www.office.com/setup. Install & Activate Your Product with the help of 25 digits product key.You Only have to Buy the key card from store and rest of the information is available of this page that includes Activating your office setup & creating account with Microsoft
Office Setup Product Installation and Activation
Before installing Office product, every computer should meet the minimum requirements and these requirements are as follows:
OS: Windows 10 64 bit, Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit.For Further Details visit www.office.com/setup
Processor: Intel DualCore, Intel Core i3/i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ.
Memory: 2GB and above.
HDD Space: 5GB.
Follow the procedure given below for the proper installation of Office Setup / www.office.com/setup:
- In order to get Office on your computer, you need to purchase a key from the closest store available at your place or you can simply go online and buy it.
- When you have a key card in your hand, turn on your computer.
- Go online and open up your browser.
- All the browsers will work. Recommended (Google Chrome).
- Type www.office.com/setup in your address bar and hit Enter.
- A page will open with two options (Login / Signup).
- If you already have a Microsoft account then simply login into your account.
- If you do not have an account then create new account.
- You can create your account with your existing email address as well.
- Once you have done all this, you will finally see your account page where all your account informatin will be displayed.
- In your account section you will see an area where you have to enter your product key.
- Type in your 25-digits product key in five boxes, each field can hold 5 digits.
- Click on Next.
- After you click on Next button, install option will come up on your screen.
- Click Install.
- After clicking on install button, a Setup file named as Officesetup.exe will be downloaded in your browser.
- Once the file downloads, there will be two options (open and save).
- Click on Open.
- When Officesetup.exe opens, it will start downloading Office and system files from the Microsoft Server over the internet.
- The size of these files are approx. 1-2GB.
- Downloading time will depend on the speed of your internet connection.
- Once the download is complete, it will start installing Office on your Computer.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the application.
- Click on every permission it might ask for.
- When everything goes smoothly, Office setup will get Complete and you will see Office products like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, Outlook, OneNote, OneDrive Etc., Open any one of them.
- Once you open the application, you will see Activate button on the top of work place.
- Click on Activate Button.
- If you are already Logged in, your product will be activated. otherwise you have login first.
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Word
- Ms Office
- Office 365
ICFJ training in the field. As part of our mission to empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more, Microsoft recognizes not just the fundamental need for a free press, but also the fundamental need for the free press to adapt to how people seek information.
Technology has empowered citizens to find, create and share information in unprecedented ways. How can we help journalists around the world tell stories, from sports updates to watchdog investigations, in ways that promote transparency, understanding and engagement?
Today, we’re proud to announce the Microsoft Modern Journalism grant program in collaboration with the International Center for Journalists (ICFJ). Based in Washington, D.C., ICFJ has a track record of fostering news innovation, building investigative networks, running exchange programs and promoting diverse voices. Its global mission — to build the expertise and digital skills that journalists need to deliver trustworthy news essential for vibr..
At Microsoft, we believe in the potential of every student. We believe educators deserve more time to teach. And, we believe that with the right tools, everything is possible. The schools nominated into our Showcase School program exemplify these beliefs in action by implementing innovative practices into their leadership, teaching, and learning practices into the development of their environments, and their technology choices. The result demonstrated at each one of these schools is increased student outcomes.
The diverse practices among schools stem from the unique cultures, local educational requirements, down to the needs of individual students. The common element in each of our Showcase Schools is passionate educators working for the common good. Their contributions go beyond the school into their communities and beyond. We see educators who use Minecraft in the classroom to empower students to solve real-world problems. Some use Skype to offer their students an understanding of ..
Disclaimer : Officesetup-install is an independent technical support provider with on-site and On Demand Technical or Information Services for Office related products. Use Of the brand Name, logo, trademarks & Product Images of Microsoft Office is only for reference purposes and officesetup-install.com is no way related to suggesting that officesetup-install.com info or services have any business association with Microsoft Office Products. Microsoft Office or its product-related trademarks, names, Images or logo are the property of its owner i.e, Microsoft Office or of their respective owner, we disclaim any ownership in such conditions or if you find any issue feel free to email us.