Office Setup Versions
Microsoft Office setup has a wide range of products with different features.These versions include office setup 2016, office setup 365, office setup Home & Student and much more. For All these products you will need a Microsoft office account to access the full features of office setup. If you use services like Outlook, OneDrive, & Skype then you should definitely have a Microsoft account. Recommended links for installing Microsoft office setup are www.office.com/setup , office.com/setup , setup.office.com . Join us today & find the possible, your business needs office 365 & office 2016
Welcome to Office
Create, Communicate & Collaborate with www.office.com/setup. Install & Activate Your Product with the help of 25 digits product key.You Only have to Buy the key card from store and rest of the information is available of this page that includes Activating your office setup & creating account with Microsoft
Office Setup Product Installation and Activation
Before installing Office product, every computer should meet the minimum requirements and these requirements are as follows:
OS: Windows 10 64 bit, Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit.For Further Details visit www.office.com/setup
Processor: Intel DualCore, Intel Core i3/i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ.
Memory: 2GB and above.
HDD Space: 5GB.
Follow the procedure given below for the proper installation of Office Setup / www.office.com/setup:
- In order to get Office on your computer, you need to purchase a key from the closest store available at your place or you can simply go online and buy it.
- When you have a key card in your hand, turn on your computer.
- Go online and open up your browser.
- All the browsers will work. Recommended (Google Chrome).
- Type www.office.com/setup in your address bar and hit Enter.
- A page will open with two options (Login / Signup).
- If you already have a Microsoft account then simply login into your account.
- If you do not have an account then create new account.
- You can create your account with your existing email address as well.
- Once you have done all this, you will finally see your account page where all your account informatin will be displayed.
- In your account section you will see an area where you have to enter your product key.
- Type in your 25-digits product key in five boxes, each field can hold 5 digits.
- Click on Next.
- After you click on Next button, install option will come up on your screen.
- Click Install.
- After clicking on install button, a Setup file named as Officesetup.exe will be downloaded in your browser.
- Once the file downloads, there will be two options (open and save).
- Click on Open.
- When Officesetup.exe opens, it will start downloading Office and system files from the Microsoft Server over the internet.
- The size of these files are approx. 1-2GB.
- Downloading time will depend on the speed of your internet connection.
- Once the download is complete, it will start installing Office on your Computer.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the application.
- Click on every permission it might ask for.
- When everything goes smoothly, Office setup will get Complete and you will see Office products like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, Outlook, OneNote, OneDrive Etc., Open any one of them.
- Once you open the application, you will see Activate button on the top of work place.
- Click on Activate Button.
- If you are already Logged in, your product will be activated. otherwise you have login first.
Frequently Asked Question
Methods to try:
- Download the latest version of the software from Microsoft website and try installation process again.
- Check your CPU architecture (32 or 64 bit) and download the Compatible version.
- Setup file might be corrupted, download the latest setup file from Microsoft and try reinstalling the software.
Methods to try:
- Before installing the Office Product, you must have an account in Microsoft. Install button will work only when you are logged in.
- Disable add Blocker or any other plugin that might interrupt with your browser Compatibility.
- Try using Different browsers.
- Enable java script.
- Update your browser to the Latest version.
- Check if there is any add blocking the installation button.
Microsoft Bootstrapper error occurs when a person tries to launch the setup file or multiple programs at a time present in the Microsoft Package. It usually occurs during the initialization of office application.
- Third party antivirus conflicts with the office initialization. Sometimes antivirus accidentally prevents the software from initializing its services which is not harmful to the system.
- This error can also occur when its registry keys gets corrupted.
Methods recommended to solve this problem.
- Try Disabling third party antivirus.
- Manually uninstall and clean Registries (using regedit or any other registry cleaner software), then reinstall the Software again.
- Install the setup files in Compatible version mode with administrator privileges and use recommended settings as displayed during the installation wizard.
- You can also try using automated Microsoft Fix It Tool.
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Word
- Ms Office
- Office 365
Introducing the Library Update – now available for all users! We have been listening to educators’ requests to bring more learning content into Minecraft: Education Edition, so we are excited to make that happen. This update to the in-game Library makes it easier for educators and learners to discover lessons, training, build challenges, and worlds — all without leaving the game!
Here’s how it works:
Previously, teachers would have to leave the Minecraft game environment and download lesson material from our website. Now, when you click ‘View Library,’ a new interface will pop up.
From here, you can choose a category: lessons, monthly build challenges, biomes and worlds, or training material to help you grow your teaching practice with Minecraft: Education Edition. Click into one of these categories, and you’ll enter a library with the kind of content you‘re looking for. From here, you can choose a category: lessons, monthly build challenges, biomes and worlds, or training materia..
This post was originally published on this site.
Disclaimer : This Site is only for informational purposes.